Advantages of Belize
- Exemption from all local taxes for international business
- Availability of free zones providing facilities for
manufacturing and other
business activities, such as warehousing, packaging,
distribution of products
- Well developed financial services industry
- Well developed professional infrastructure
- Strict secrecy low, which prohibits disclose of banking and
- Common law legal system based on English law
- Excellent telecommunications system
- Easy access to the NAFTA members Mexico, USA and Canada by land,
sea and air
- No foreign exchange restrictions for IBC
- Stable political system with long history of peaceful and
- The country is not blacklisted by FATF and OECD
- Independent country, member of well recognized political
such as of the British Commonwealth, United Nations and
of American States.
- Belize offshore IBC is exempt from all local taxes including
dividend tax, capital gain tax and stamp duty on
transfer of corporate
property, shares, and other corporate financial
- Belize offshore company is not required to file tax returns or
any other type
of report or declaration to the government regarding sources
Privacy and Disclosure
- Information about beneficial owners, shareholders, directors and
is not filed with the Belize government, and not
available to the public.
Transfer of Funds
- There are no currency exchange and transfer of funds controls in
no approval need be obtained for the transfer of
royalties other profits or for repatriation of capital.
- Companies are permitted to repatriate all profits, dividends and
- Offshore IBC could open and hold accounts in any currency in
located in and outside of Belize.
- Belize legal system is based on the English Common Law.
- Belize is situated on the East coast of Central America and has
with Mexico, which is a member of NAFTA, and Guatemala.
- Capital is Belize City.
- Belize is well connected with major US cities by daily flights
Houston, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, and other
Belize Free Zones
- Such close proximity to members of NAFTA creates ideal
establishment and development of Belize Free Zones.
- English is the official language of Belize. Spanish is the
widely spoken language.